Heavenly Weightlessness
Twisting, turning, running, jumping...doing whatever I can to drop 177lbs and evolve into a healthy, fit me.
Monday, January 29, 2007
Testify!
I started the new year with a bang and am in school full time getting my requirements out of the way for my nursing program. It's been so long since I was in college that it was funny looking around the room and thinking - all these students could be my childen! I actually have a professor my daughter took a class from last term. It's pretty kewl. All in all, school is very intriguing for me. I love learning.







Last Thursday I spoke at my church's quarterly women's group meeting and shared my testimony on loosing weight. It was so much fun, especially since it's been a few years since I've been involved with public speaking. I was happy to encourage and blessed to hear stories from other women who have overcome obstacles to better health (notice the NS bears on the podium?). Now I'm ready to move on to the next phase and knocking off these last 80lbs.
posted by heavenlydm @ 2:07 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger O' Natur Nail said…

    very cool!!! i see the bears! -80, here u go! :)

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger O' Natur Nail said…

    just wanted to say i miss ya... blog sometime :) *hugs*

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger nancy b. said…

    Hi HeavenlyDM:

    If you are still losing weight on NutriSystem, I would love to talk with you. I am an author working on a book of weight loss success stories titled How We Did It. I have been looking for a NS story. My agent and I think a Christian publisher might be interested, so when I saw your profile I thought you'd be perfect! If you'd like to hear more about my book, would you e-mail me at kennedy5961@aol.com? Thanks a bunch.

    Nancy B. Kennedy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: heavenlydm
Home: Southeast, United States
About Me: I'm doing all I can to be kicked out of "Chubby Chick USA."
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
The Main Dish

My Progress Pictures
Liberty Church
Nutrisystem
Fat Fighter Blogs
Jazzman's Support Forum

Fellow Loosers
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER