Heavenly Weightlessness
Twisting, turning, running, jumping...doing whatever I can to drop 177lbs and evolve into a healthy, fit me.
Thursday, November 09, 2006
I can't believe I've done the very thing I hate...fallen off the blog wagon. It's not so much that my real life is so busy or interesting. Somewhere in all the transition I lost the desire to maintain my blog, and poured my heart out into my journal.

I've been learning a lot about me...
There are some things I didn't know about myself relationally that I learned by dating UT (my first attempt at romance in 11 years). I gained and lost an adored friend in a short period of time, and it ripped my heart to shreds. There are some things I've done that I never thought I'd do...definite no-no's, that I've had to recover from (emotionally and spiritually).
I've reconciled some desires, and realized a few dreams, and in all that I've yo-yo'd on the same five pounds and have finally come to the place where enough is enough. I've got clothes in the closet that are a size smaller than I am now that I want to fit into (dang nabbit). I've got health goals that I want to realize. I've got a list of things I want to accomplish that require me to press on. Lastly, I've discovered I can live in a world of fitness without being a gym whore!

I've missed everybody and felt the joy of your successes and the sadness of your disappointments. I'm attempting to crawl back into my skin and get back into the thick of things. The problem is...everything has changed! Everyone else's worlds have changed. How do I pick up the pieces and regain my spot in our circle of friends (that has morphed)? HELP!
posted by heavenlydm @ 5:28 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger O' Natur Nail said…

    you're back, that's it!! i feel like everyone else has fallen off blog land too, but i try to update mine once and awhile... i'm sorry things have been hectic at times but i'm glad you've learned a lot about who you are! and it's good to hear you want to pick things up again and continue to change your life for the better! you can do this, with all of our full support, *hugs*

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    I'm so glad you're back! I've missed you and hearing about all of your trials and tribulations. I'm glad you have found a way to stay healthy without having to be a gym whore (though I still love that term). You'll be in those clothes in no time! And I will be here with you celebrating the whole time.

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said…

    Hey girl!!

    I've been gone too!! I'm sure no one even bothers to come to my blog anymore! LOL...I plan on posting this weekend while home.

    Welcome back!!

    Hugs!
    jan

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Hey Diane! Glad you found your way back. I've missed you. Sounds like you have been through some ups and downs, but you made it through. A.N.D. with only a 5 pound yo-yo??? You rock!!!! That is fabulous. Your back now and Em is right....you will be in those smaller clothes in no time at all!!!

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Bear said…

    We were holding your spot, nothing you need to regain. I'm glad you're back and as always will support you as I can.

    As for UT, sounds like it didn't work out. Sorry to hear that, but sounds like you learned from it. I'm sure it will help with your next attempt.

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    Glad you're back, Diane! I missed reading your insightful posts.

    You look AWESOMELY GREAT in your picture! You ROCK, girl!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: heavenlydm
Home: Southeast, United States
About Me: I'm doing all I can to be kicked out of "Chubby Chick USA."
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
The Main Dish

My Progress Pictures
Liberty Church
Nutrisystem
Fat Fighter Blogs
Jazzman's Support Forum

Fellow Loosers
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER