Heavenly Weightlessness
Twisting, turning, running, jumping...doing whatever I can to drop 177lbs and evolve into a healthy, fit me.
Friday, June 23, 2006
Slow week


I don't have too much to report this week. I showed a 2lb loss last week that looks like I'm maintaining this week...lol. I got an NSV Wednesday: a gym friend told me she's noticing how my muscles are developing after she said how great I'm looking and guessed that I've dropped five sizes. I took it as a great compliment coming from her svelte frame.

It's been a rough workout week. I got hit in the face and body several times by a very stinging volleyball, and I'm nursing my right knee for some reason and am going to give it a little rest. I'm still loving the bike but trying to vary up the workouts so I'm not doing the same thing all the time.

I finally took the plunge and have joined the online dating crowd. I must say that it has great entertainment value alone.

And that's it from this side of the world.
posted by heavenlydm @ 9:02 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger O' Natur Nail said…

    congrats on the nsv!!

    rest up; those volleyballs do hurt! i bruise so easily when i play.

    good luck with the dating scene!

     
  • At 4:52 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    Congrats on maintaining. And take it easy on the exercise front - we want you to lose fat not body parts!!

    As for the on-line dating scene - good luck - one happy couple at our 25th celebration (Mary & Jamie - if you saw the pictures at Flickr) met on match.com and ended up getting married three to four years ago - so it can work out!

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Good job maintaining your two pound loss! That's a victory. Sorry to hear about the volleyball injuries. They sound painful. Good luck on the internet dating. I used to watch this reality show about online dating services, and I found it fascinating. Let us know how it works out. It sounds like fun!

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Bear said…

    "Gaining" is the only bad word in weight loss. Congrats on maintaining! Congrats on the NSV as well. Not to sound like a broken record, but what others see, how we feel and the changes in sizes mean so much more than numbers on the scale. Good luck with the online dating, and have a good week.

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Bob said…

    Hi Diane. I'm late to this one, but still wanted to throw in my two cents. Enjoy the new you. I know it will not be the permanent new you, but enjoy the changes you have made to date. And enjoy the online dating scene. I have a friend who told me all kinds of stories of the people she met through an online personal add. So, yeah, I understand what you mean about the entertainment value of it. Good luck with it all!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: heavenlydm
Home: Southeast, United States
About Me: I'm doing all I can to be kicked out of "Chubby Chick USA."
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
The Main Dish

My Progress Pictures
Liberty Church
Nutrisystem
Fat Fighter Blogs
Jazzman's Support Forum

Fellow Loosers
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER