Heavenly Weightlessness
Twisting, turning, running, jumping...doing whatever I can to drop 177lbs and evolve into a healthy, fit me.
Friday, April 28, 2006
Whatever Way It Comes
The scale hasn't moved for a couple weeks since dropping the monthly water weight, and rather than get all twisted about it I decided to measure myself. Boy am I pleased. In the last month alone I have dropped a size, so I know things are happening. In addition, I have pulled back a little from my twice a day workouts to avoid overuse and injury, so I expected to have a little adjustment period. Anywho, here's how things have changed since last July:

Waist: -12 inches

Breast: -11 inches

Hips: -6.5 inches

Thighs: -5 inches

Calves: -2.5 inches

Arms: -3.5 inches

Neck: -2.5 inches

Wrist: -1.25 inches

Holy wow Batman...I've lost 44.5 inches! This month alone I lost a half inch to an inch in most places. I'll take a loss whatever way it comes, and this week it's in inches.
posted by heavenlydm @ 8:04 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger O' Natur Nail said…

    phenomenal!!!! :)

    *******************************
    consider yourself tagged! visit my blog for the details!

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    That's awesome, Diane. Holy wow is right! All that work is paying off. Some weeks it's on the scale, and some it's in inches. Either way, you're making definite progress!

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger CarĂ© said…

    Great stats! Sometimes that scale just won't budge, but the tape measure always does!

    Care'

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said…

    WoW!!!! Just Awesome Diane!!!! You must be on Cloud 9!! How's the view? ;) I'm down here waving up at you!

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Karon said…

    All fantastic news about the measurements. I need to do those again soon. Maybe in the morning as it's been a couple months. You look beautiful!

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    WHOA - 12 inches off your waist! Way to go!. Thanks for reminding me it's time for me to take some measurements tomorrow. Keep up the great job. Inches and pounds they're both important measurements.

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Bear said…

    Those are some INCREDIBLE numbers! You have done so well. I'm very impressed, almost 4 feet of loss!

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger CarĂ© said…

    Those are some GREAT Stats!

    Way to go!

    Care'

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Bob said…

    Um, wow. Just freakin' wow. Diane, you are losing some serious inches. Forget the scale and the numbers, there is no denying the results in the measurements. You are just so impressive and so inspirational. Have I told you lately how much I enjoy coming over here and reading your words? No? Well, I do. Thank you for sharing your success with us. Wow!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: heavenlydm
Home: Southeast, United States
About Me: I'm doing all I can to be kicked out of "Chubby Chick USA."
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
The Main Dish

My Progress Pictures
Liberty Church
Nutrisystem
Fat Fighter Blogs
Jazzman's Support Forum

Fellow Loosers
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER