Heavenly Weightlessness
Twisting, turning, running, jumping...doing whatever I can to drop 177lbs and evolve into a healthy, fit me.
Friday, April 14, 2006
Kicked out of the 100+lbs to Lose Club
I sort of slept through a milestone - as of my last weigh-in I was kicked out of the more than 100lbs to loose club. However, I have not decreased from 1500 to 1200 cals. I think for now, where I'm quite active, I'll stay at the same rate unless I hit another plateau. That helps me focus as I go into this weekend with the intention to avoid as much feasting as possible.
posted by heavenlydm @ 1:29 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    AAACK! That's great, Diane! What a milestone. How'd you sleep through that one? You are doing so well, and it sounds like a plan to stick with the calories until you stall. I am so excited for you. Great job!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: heavenlydm
Home: Southeast, United States
About Me: I'm doing all I can to be kicked out of "Chubby Chick USA."
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
The Main Dish

My Progress Pictures
Liberty Church
Nutrisystem
Fat Fighter Blogs
Jazzman's Support Forum

Fellow Loosers
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER