Heavenly Weightlessness
Twisting, turning, running, jumping...doing whatever I can to drop 177lbs and evolve into a healthy, fit me.
Monday, February 27, 2006
Krista , the little bugger, tagged me...

Four jobs I've had:
1. Systems Analyst
2. Office Manager
3. Surgical Instrument Technician
4. Ski instructor (volunteer) - don't tell me that doesn't count...lol.

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Braveheart
2. Love and Basketball
3. Spanglish (Left! Left!)
4. Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Viggo is SO hot)
5. Gladiator
6. A Walk to Remember
7. La Femme Nikkita (original French version)
8. Star Wars Trilogy
9. Dances with Wolves
10. For the Love of the Game
11. Jerry Maguire
12. The Patriot (Mel Gibson)....okay, so I can't count...LOL

Four places I've lived:
1. New York
2. Boston
3. Atlanta
4. To be determined :)

Four tv shows I love:
1. Grays Anatomy
2. Lost
3. Invasion
4. Everwood

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Montego Bay, Jamaica
2. Eisenach, Germany
3. Panama City Beach, Florida
4. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Thai Basil Chicken - anything Thai really
2. Seafood Alfredo
3. Curried Chicken and Potato
4. Roti

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Debt free! That's a place, isn't it? LOL
2. The coast of Greece
3. Negril
4. Austrialia

If you're reading this and haven't been tagged already, CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED!
posted by heavenlydm @ 1:31 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Interesting list, Diane. You've had a pretty exciting life. I'm gonna pretend like I didn't see that last part. :)

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger heavenlydm said…

    Stop cheating Em! LOL

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said…

    You DON'T LIKE What About Bob?

    LOLOL....Em and I will have tie you down and make you watch it with us. LOLOL...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: heavenlydm
Home: Southeast, United States
About Me: I'm doing all I can to be kicked out of "Chubby Chick USA."
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
The Main Dish

My Progress Pictures
Liberty Church
Nutrisystem
Fat Fighter Blogs
Jazzman's Support Forum

Fellow Loosers
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER