Heavenly Weightlessness
Twisting, turning, running, jumping...doing whatever I can to drop 177lbs and evolve into a healthy, fit me.
Friday, December 30, 2005
Year-end Inventory
Have I…

Worshipped, prayed, studied, communed and served God passionately?
Walked in honesty and integrity daily?
Honored commitments continually?
Loved adequately?
Given generously?
Encouraged fervently?
Expressed appreciation and thankfulness regularly?
Performed consistently?
Forgiven and repented wholeheartedly?
Listened attentively?
Communicated effectively?
Related to friends, family, and others graciously, respectfully and compassionately?
Practiced stewardship of my body and resources wisely?

…sometimes. These are some things I’d like to improve over the next year (and the rest of my life). I want the picture of who I think I am to match up with the person people experience and perceive me to be.

God bless all my NS friends – you are such a huge part of my weight loss success.

Happy New Year!
Feliz Año Nuevo (Spanish, duh!)
Bonne Année (French)
Gutes Neues Jahr (German)
Ano Novo feliz (Portugese)
с новым годом (Russian – lol, ya…I knew that!)
posted by heavenlydm @ 8:40 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    Those are great questions, and something we should all aspire to do. I like what you said about how we see ourselves and who we really are matching up. Something to think about for sure. Happy New Year!

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    Thanks for a thought-provoking post. It will help me when I am formulating my 2006 goals.

    Happy New Year to you and your family as well!

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    Diane, you have such wonderful posts. This one is so thought-provoking. Boy do I want that picture of who I think I am to match what people experience and perceive me to be. In time. Happy New Year, Diane. All the best in 2006.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: heavenlydm
Home: Southeast, United States
About Me: I'm doing all I can to be kicked out of "Chubby Chick USA."
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
The Main Dish

My Progress Pictures
Liberty Church
Nutrisystem
Fat Fighter Blogs
Jazzman's Support Forum

Fellow Loosers
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER