Heavenly Weightlessness
Twisting, turning, running, jumping...doing whatever I can to drop 177lbs and evolve into a healthy, fit me.
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Out of Chubby Chick USA
I went to the tailor today and she laughed at me. I swam in my dress! She kept saying “way too big, way to big.” It was so much fun, and I’m so looking forward to wearing it. While out I went and tried on some clothes for kicks, and I’ve officially able to wear clothing sold in most department stores. Pretty soon it’ll be the end of my relationship with “chubby chick U.S.A.” (most plus sized clothing stores pretty much carry the same merchandise or are owned by the same parent company, so I call them chubby chick U.S.A.).

I can see myself doing some of the things I use to be able to. I have a mental picture of me doing more, and being more. It’s pretty special. It makes me wonder why I messed around with the weight and my health for so long. My eyes are open to the possibilities.

Last week I hit the gym five times which translated into a 4lb loss…the biggest in a while. I’ve been enjoying the time at the gym, varying my workouts and spending more time there. I have to keep fighting fear of success and all the “what-if’s” of failure (what if this momentum doesn’t last, etc)…the mental game keeps pushing me to do more. I also went back to eating more NS foods for discipline’s sake. I was taking in too many calories between lunch, dinner and dessert so I’m giving myself a fresh start.

I can’t wait until the next big milestone!
posted by heavenlydm @ 4:10 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Karon said…

    Congratulations on four pounds blasted away and the dress alterations! What a fantastic reward for taking care of you.

    I know that fear of success and the "what-if's" quite well. Looks like you and I were having similar eating issues. It also looks like both of us have nipped those so we can keep on going. I'll be thrilled to share the next big milestone with you!

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Hey Lady said…

    WOW!! 4 pound loss! That is great, Diane~ You keep that mental picture in your head and pretty soon you will looking at it in the mirror.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Bob said…

    Simply awesome! Four pounds is tremendous! Looking forward to a picture of you in that dress. ;-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: heavenlydm
Home: Southeast, United States
About Me: I'm doing all I can to be kicked out of "Chubby Chick USA."
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
The Main Dish

My Progress Pictures
Liberty Church
Nutrisystem
Fat Fighter Blogs
Jazzman's Support Forum

Fellow Loosers
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER