Heavenly Weightlessness
Twisting, turning, running, jumping...doing whatever I can to drop 177lbs and evolve into a healthy, fit me.
Thursday, December 01, 2005
Things are moving right along. I've worked out every day this week so far, doing eliptical running and resistance training. I did see the scale moving downward, so I'm pleased. More than that, I went for a little "pick-me-up" last night and got the tape measure out and saw that I've lost quite a few more inches all over. I'm really happy with that. Even my little jeans are starting to get baggy. All of this right before our church's leadership ball :). I'm taking a gown to the tailor to have it taken in a few inches :):):) Nice problems to have. :)

Speaking of problems...I keep looking at my inner thighs and seeing jello when I'm standing, and that has me unnerved. It seems like it's all of a sudden. My legs look great while I'm sitting and flexing, but as soon as I stand and look it's like...surely these legs belong to someone else! I haven't used "The Firm" workout since I bought the DVD and watched it (with a snack...rofl), but the jello thing is freaking me out and I'm ready to do what it takes to try to impact that area. Meanwhile, I'm sitting at my desk icing my feet hoping that one day I'll be heel pain free. I hope to shop for orthotics and some really good footwear this weekend.

All else is quiet, work is busy for the holidays, and I'm looking forward to the weekend.
posted by heavenlydm @ 1:43 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Cara said…

    I just linked in from your NS profile. 50 pounds!!!??? Wow! Great job. I use an elliptical as well. You'll see those imperfections in your legs disappear soon.

    Cara

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Bob said…

    I have to share a word of wisdom that our friend Karon told me. That jello is a sign of progress. I have it in my lower abdomen and on my thighs. Drives me up the freakin' wall. But Karon reminded me that shows that the fat underneath has gone away. That makes me feel better. Well, until the next time I see it. :-)

    Congrats on taking that gown in a few inches. That is a nice problem to have. Enjoy the ball!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: heavenlydm
Home: Southeast, United States
About Me: I'm doing all I can to be kicked out of "Chubby Chick USA."
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
The Main Dish

My Progress Pictures
Liberty Church
Nutrisystem
Fat Fighter Blogs
Jazzman's Support Forum

Fellow Loosers
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER