Heavenly Weightlessness
Twisting, turning, running, jumping...doing whatever I can to drop 177lbs and evolve into a healthy, fit me.
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
I did it!!!!! I spent 32 minutes on the eliptical last night. It definitely took patience and endurance. I find that I get bored easily, and I'm not enthused to read the closed captioning of CNN and the like while I'm going at it, so there needs to be some pretty good music playing overhead to keep me motivated. What was funny was a guy stood behind my machine waiting me out, thinking I would be done in five or ten minutes. He spurred me onto another 15 (that'll teach him), and the next time I saw him, he was on the other side of the club on a treadmill. Com'on...I'm not easily intimidated! THAT felt great! I did some leg resistance work, topped it off with the whirlpool, showered and went home. Today it's back for some water aerobics. I don't know what it is, but the holidays have made me want to make more progress than ever to prove that this change is more than a diet. I'm psyched.

I've made an appointment to chat with a collegue to help me unload some of what I've been carrying around emotionally, and I feel great about it. Life just keeps getting better and better.

...just a short note for the end of the day. Life is good.
posted by heavenlydm @ 4:14 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger Karon said…

    Congrats on making that guy wait! You keep on going, girl! And I love the new photo. You're a beautiful person, inside and out. Have a great day!

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Bob said…

    That is awesome, Diane! Good for you. And I am with Karon. You are as beautiful outside as you are on the inside.

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger heavenlydm said…

    Thanks for the compliments guys :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: heavenlydm
Home: Southeast, United States
About Me: I'm doing all I can to be kicked out of "Chubby Chick USA."
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
The Main Dish

My Progress Pictures
Liberty Church
Nutrisystem
Fat Fighter Blogs
Jazzman's Support Forum

Fellow Loosers
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER