Heavenly Weightlessness
Twisting, turning, running, jumping...doing whatever I can to drop 177lbs and evolve into a healthy, fit me.
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Metamorphasis
It's strange to me how much a body can change from one month to another, one week to another. I just posted about my new love for my legs the other day, and upon last examination someone hijacked those lovely ladies and left me with a jiggly set of loaners. That's so funny to me that it - I actually grieved over the loss. I realized that my body will be ever changing over the next year or so as I continue to take the weight off and shape up, and then snapped out of it. If nothing else, I had a preview of what's to come. You'd think our bodies would tire from all the shifting.

Oh lustrious legs...I command thee to rest in your longest, leanest state...finely cut and chiseled, not to mention the cheeks to look down on you and smile. Gluteus...all I've got to say is...conform. Get with it. You're always on the move, but these days it's all about discipline. No more of the shakes, getting all out of control. I've never been one to use restraints on you, except for special occasions, so respect that. And since I'm talking to my body, boobies...figure out what you're going to do as well. I give you permission to be perky like you once were (PERK UP!!!). Afterall, I'm not working those pecs for nothing. And triceps, you need to fall in with the rest and follow suit with the plan. I am giving you lots of attention, so you shouldn't feel neglected at all. Snap out of it (the fat, nun's arms coma) and stand at attention. Biceps, you're doing a great job in this renovation. Shoulders, you become more beautiful with each passing day, and thanks for letting me see those collar bones I've been missing for so many years. Oh traps and lats, you're coming right along. Keep up the good work. Now body beautiful, I love you. In the words of Jerry Maguire please, help me - help you. (With all the passion in me...) Help me - help you!

Oh yeah...if you're dying for some inspiration, check out Tressa's progress pics. Daaaaaaaaaang! That girl has done something awesome with herself.

I've knocked off the menstrual weight I usually retain and am cooking with gas. My body has stopped it's carb-craving frenzy, and things are under control. It's funny how much of a rollercoaster ride the journey is from week to week, day to day. I'm all nice and fatigued from my strength class last night and hours of volleyball, but I feel great. I'm looking forward to the weekend. I've got plenty to do these days with planning my daughter's 21st birthday party (sniff-sniff, the baby's all grown up), so I'll be running around trying to get all my ducks in a row. Such is my life.
posted by heavenlydm @ 8:31 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Can you put in a good word for my "lovely ladies" too? I guess I'm not working the pecs enough! Your body must be going through quite the metamorphosis. You work your butt off, woman. I love your progress pics, and I can't wait to see more. You inspire me to keep going.

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger heavenlydm said…

    LOL Em...somebody might get the wrong idea about me talking to your "twins." Quite the contrary dear lady - your progress has inspired me and helps me prepare for what's to come.

    Bill: I recently sent an email to "Dietgirl" discussing the same thing (she's gone from 350 to 180). I'm always asking folks who started out in our weight neighborhood how their bodies have done, and there are mixed reviews. From what I've gathered it's all about our bodies individually and how they'll respond. There are so many factors unique to each situation. I think you're doing the right thing...setting yourself up for the best scenario. We just have to see what we've got when we're done and let the chips fall where they may. I'm praying for the best.

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Bear said…

    Hey Diane, You keep talking to your bod! Based on how well you have done I expect it will listen! You have done and are doing soooo well. I have the same problem as Bill and I, as well, am planning a tummy tuck when I reach goal. After all the hard work it is more than a deserved reward.

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger O' Natur Nail said…

    thanks hon!!

    i loved this post. it made me laugh. i command thee- conform i say! hahaha.... i wish it were that easy but it's a lot of hard work and girl!! you have done a beautiful job!!!

    looking at those scrolling pics - i can see a remarkable difference!! you are on your way, keep it up! :)

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Bob said…

    Diane, what you are doing is remarkable. Please let me know if your plea to self works. If so, I need some pointers. And I love the scrolling pictures at the bottom. You have made tremendous progress.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: heavenlydm
Home: Southeast, United States
About Me: I'm doing all I can to be kicked out of "Chubby Chick USA."
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
The Main Dish

My Progress Pictures
Liberty Church
Nutrisystem
Fat Fighter Blogs
Jazzman's Support Forum

Fellow Loosers
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER