Heavenly Weightlessness
Twisting, turning, running, jumping...doing whatever I can to drop 177lbs and evolve into a healthy, fit me.
Friday, July 21, 2006
TGIF
I'm here! I'm here! LOL

I've been doing pretty well (thank God!). I've had my post-hell week let down and released another 2 lbs (thank God again!). It seems that I really lost focus for a bit, mostly just trying to navigate the issues of life and struggling with 1200 calories a day. I still feel like I'm on a merry-go-round of change, but have decided to take life by the horns. The grace of God and renewed determination brought back the control and discipline I need, and has freed me from releasing frustration and expressing my emotions through eating in the last few weeks. Away with the old habits!

The other day I went through the clearance racks of a local store and found a lovely designer dress at a fraction of the cost. The best thing about it was the way it fit...I'm on the cusp of another size change, and that feels good. Each time I move down a size it's still unbelievable. Even as I look at other women around me I can't believe I'm the same size or smaller than they are. I was looking at a picture of myself taken last August and can't believe I was ever the size/weight I was, and can see how miserable I was cloaked in fat. I'm so grateful for the health revolution going on in my life.

Here are some pics of me and some friends at church a couple weekends ago.


posted by heavenlydm @ 8:49 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger O' Natur Nail said…

    ooooooo!!! look at you!! wow! looove your outfit :)

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Emily said…

    That outfit is great. You look so happy and healthy in those pictures. You are beautiful, woman!

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Verrrry pretty! I love that top! You go girl!

    I found you via FatFighterBlogs, I just hopped on the blogwagon and have started a blog about my experience winning an Extreme Makeover ... my Big Reveal is August 4th - hope you can swing by to read more about it!

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    "A fraction of the cost" - some of my favorite words!! The pictures look great because not only are you thinner but you look HAPPY! You are a woman of many hairstyles too :-) Glad you are feeling more optimistic again - wishing you continued success.

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    You look sooo pretty!! I always find inspiration when I come here. Thank You!!

    Love the clearance racks!!! Hope to see a pic of you and that dress!! :)

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Bear said…

    First, congrats on the 2lbs and renewed focus! I have had the same problem adjusting to the lower calories, it's amazing that 2 carbs and 1 fruit can have such an effect!

    And lastly, you are looking fantastic!

    BTW, you didn't say how things were going with the "undertaker".

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Bob said…

    Look at you, Diane! You look so beautiful and happy and confident. Thank you for sharing.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: heavenlydm
Home: Southeast, United States
About Me: I'm doing all I can to be kicked out of "Chubby Chick USA."
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
The Main Dish

My Progress Pictures
Liberty Church
Nutrisystem
Fat Fighter Blogs
Jazzman's Support Forum

Fellow Loosers
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER