Heavenly Weightlessness
Twisting, turning, running, jumping...doing whatever I can to drop 177lbs and evolve into a healthy, fit me.
Thursday, July 06, 2006


My one year NS anniversary came and went without a lot of hoopla. I'm happy about 85lbs lost, dropping five sizes and feeling like a new person - all in a year. I gained 4lbs somehow a week or so ago, and am just getting back to 241. I say somehow, but I ate without discipline so I know how.

I had a pretty good fourth, spent it with friends relaxing in the pool and playing cards and dominos. It was so good to catch up. I'd so like to have a vacation this summer but it looks like all bets are off until Hawaii in November. My sisters should be coming to visit next month, and I'll settle for that. It sucks being away from the shore and being able to look out on the Atlantic or Gulf of Mexico. Sigh...I must get to the beach soon. I'm SO jealous of Bob!

I strained my pecs somehow last Monday while working on some chest flies with 15lb weights. It sucks because my left side has an itchy-burning sensation every once in a while, and I have to ice it. What a sight it is with me walking around a predominantly male office with an ice pack on my "shelf" coming out of my shirt. Whatever...LOL.

Online dating is moving along. I've had someone tell me the loved and missed me after exchanging emails for five days LOL - I know, I'm SO hot right now (Zoolander)..LOL, and the best connection I've made so far has been with someone I call "the undertaker." ROFL. This guy is a case manager who is a part-time mortician. We've talked by phone a lot and somehow the "dead people" thing hasn't creeped me out. Maybe that's how peculiar I am! I'm finding out just how shallow I am in the process of weeding through solicitations. Boy is this fun!

Cruising and loosing this summer...
posted by heavenlydm @ 8:46 AM  
10 Comments:
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    First, let me say you look great. Second, I would give up vacations for a year if I were going to Hawaii in November! :)

    Sounds like you're having fun with the online dating. Not dating in person gives you the unique opportunity to get to know someone with no distractions.

    Good luck with *The Undertaker*. Sounds like a wrestler's pseudonym. Too funny.

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    Love that smile, what a nice picture, like the hairdo too. Congrats on the -85 pounds and the one year NS anniversary, quite an accomplishment and it looks like that's about where I'll be when I hit my one year anniversary since I am currently -80 down and 25 days away from my one year NS anniversary.

    As for the undertaker - I'll give you some fatherly advice (OK since I'm not actually old enough to be your father LOL let's say big brotherly advice) - don't worry about the guy's profession so long as it's legal :-)

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Congratulations! You look wonderful! What a fantastic year you had! You are a great inspiration.

    Wow.....2 different guys at once. You go girl!!! And one already luvs ya! LOL!!

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    You are awesome, Girl! 85lbs in a year! Someday I want to be just like you!

    Great picture -- glad you are enjoying yourself these days.

    Look out Hawaii!

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Bob said…

    You look absolutely phenomenal! Congrats on losing 85 pounds over the past year! That is a tremendous accomplishment.

    I am glad you are enjoying the online dating experiences. [Talking like a concerned father] Now just be careful young lady. Some men are going to pretend to be nice guys and then will not be who they portray themselves to be. So please use your best judgment and have fun.

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Bear said…

    Ah, someone who is photogenic! Love the pic, you look great! Congrats on the one year, 85 lbs and 5 sizes. Don't forget about the eating right for a year, exercising on a regular basis, you know the little things.

    I was thinking the same thing when I read "The Undertaker". I was thinking "Wait, isn't he someone from the WWF???" LOL!

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger CarĂ© said…

    WOO HOO! 85 pounds! That's AMAZING! The pic is worth a 1000 words!

    LOL at Paul "as long as it's legal." He he!

    Care'

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said…

    Hey girlie!

    you look great! 85 down is awesome! way to go!

    good luck with the online dating! thats how i met Rob! and now looky! we're married! :)

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    How are you doing, Diane? Hope you're just so busy dating you don't have time to update! :)

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Hey Diane! Long time no hear. It must be hard juggling all those guys! LOL. Hope everything is good with ya!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: heavenlydm
Home: Southeast, United States
About Me: I'm doing all I can to be kicked out of "Chubby Chick USA."
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
The Main Dish

My Progress Pictures
Liberty Church
Nutrisystem
Fat Fighter Blogs
Jazzman's Support Forum

Fellow Loosers
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER