Heavenly Weightlessness
Twisting, turning, running, jumping...doing whatever I can to drop 177lbs and evolve into a healthy, fit me.
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Heavenly hump day
You guys are so generous with your support, praise and encouragement - thank you! I had another fab week, another 2lbs down bringing me to -90lbs...hallelujah! I'm doing the same ol'- same ol'. I had a great week at the gym and did a good job at not being a gym whore, or at least as much of one as I used to be. I've been doing some outdoor walking in addition to what I'm doing in the gym, which is phenomenal to me because I use to run from the summer temps. I'm guessing that the decrease in size has made a difference in my stamina and heat tolerance. I've also been enjoying the walks because I can pray and think about life.

I'm a little sad my daughter has lost some momentum with her summer work schedule and issues of life and hope she's encouraged to continue on by my progress. She's still rooting me on.

A couple of you wondered about my OD (not a disease or overdose, but online dating). All is well...I've taken a short rest to allow "the undertaker" to simmer on the front burner (and to take a break from some of the wacky people I've been meeting). So, yes, he is still in the picture and making great progress. Today is our one month OD anniversary...lol.

With renewed focus I press forward.

Pics are after sitting for 10 hours of braiding.










Happy hump-day.

P.S...I think I stumbled upon Jan's and Barry's secret...awesome! Wow!
posted by heavenlydm @ 1:55 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Congrats on 90 pounds! Holy wow, that's awesome. Your hair looks great. That is a long time to sit and have your hair pulled and prodded, but it looks beautfiul! You just keep on losing and inspiring me.

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    Your hair looks great (as well as the rest of you!)! 90 lbs! Every time I need a little boost, I stop at your blog, see your progress and then I am seriously motivated once again! Thanks and congrats!

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    Wow another new "do" - looks great. I don't think I'd have the patience for 10 hours of anything!

    You will laugh at this (I hope), every now and then (yeah right) I have the tendency to read fast and misread something. So when I first read your sentence that said, "I've been doing some outdoor walking in addition to what I'm doing in the gym, which is phenomenal to me because I use to run from the summer temps." I thought it said (note one word different in CAPS): I've been doing some outdoor walking in addition to what I'm doing in the gym, which is phenomenal to me because I use to run WITH the summer temps. And I had visions of you going jogging with the summer office interns or temporary employees and thought - HMM she used to run and now she's slowed down to just walking and is excited about it - I don't get it. And than I reread it (twice I must admit) and said OH FROM tempERATURES!! LOL

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger O' Natur Nail said…

    wowie- 10 hrs, my goodness!! what patience, looks lovely though! congrats on 90 lbs gone forever :)

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Bear said…

    90 lbs, WOW! That's just great! Like the others have said, 10 hours is a long time, I know I can't sit for anything that long. I will say the results are just wonderful!

    That poor guy, the games women play... see how you are (LOL)? Don't leave him that way to long.

    Yep, you found us, and thx.

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Cara said…

    Ok, I don't know if you've been tagged yet or not. If not, I'm tagging you.

    Cara

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: heavenlydm
Home: Southeast, United States
About Me: I'm doing all I can to be kicked out of "Chubby Chick USA."
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
The Main Dish

My Progress Pictures
Liberty Church
Nutrisystem
Fat Fighter Blogs
Jazzman's Support Forum

Fellow Loosers
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER