Heavenly Weightlessness
Twisting, turning, running, jumping...doing whatever I can to drop 177lbs and evolve into a healthy, fit me.
Sunday, November 12, 2006


A pic of me at church today...I still look at myself in pics and have to study them. It's still an adjustment to see myself as I am today, vs. me and the way I visualize myself...the old me - 100lbs heavier. Is that crazy, or what??? I have to look at my face and say..."that's me." I look at my torso and say a grand hallelujah for a smaller "shelf," I don't have Mrs. Clause cheeks hiding my face, arms gouging out from my sides or hips that look like Pat from Saturday Night Live. I'm like - wow...I'm actually growing a shape. There's less of me, and it's real. It's funny that I've been at this for almost two years and I'm still adjusting to the physical changes. I was in the nursery at church a couple weeks ago to see my daughter, and a few kids in the room told her that I was at the door to see her, and she was like...my mom's not here. She didn't even recognize me! Still crazy after all these years.

I've discovered No Pudge low fat brownie mix....OMG! Delish! And...they were nice enough to give a recipe for single servings that can conveniently be made in the microwave. Can't beat that...yum.

I'm still jumping through mental hoops, but heading in the right direction. It was a good week, and I'm looking forward to what lies ahead.

Thanks for all your love folks.
posted by heavenlydm @ 9:04 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 2:04 AM, Blogger Jamie said…

    OMG Diane....you look absolutely gorgeous!! I am so happy for you. You are looking so young these days as well. Good for you girl!!! What a great inspiration you are!!

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger O' Natur Nail said…

    you're right!! WOW!!!!!!! Stunningly beautiful!! Great job!!!!!! :)

     
  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said…

    Wow!! You are smokin' hot!!! Wow!!!

    and i finally put up a new post! LOL....

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    You look fantastic, Diane. Truly. I think it takes a very long time to start seeing ourselves differently. Especially with the transformation you have made and continue to make.

    I, too, discovered the single recipe No Pudge Brownie. I love it. No way could I make a whole pan and only eat one. But using the single recipe is great.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: heavenlydm
Home: Southeast, United States
About Me: I'm doing all I can to be kicked out of "Chubby Chick USA."
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
The Main Dish

My Progress Pictures
Liberty Church
Nutrisystem
Fat Fighter Blogs
Jazzman's Support Forum

Fellow Loosers
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER