Heavenly Weightlessness
Twisting, turning, running, jumping...doing whatever I can to drop 177lbs and evolve into a healthy, fit me.
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Post-Turkey Day
So...I had a good week last week, and an okay Thanksgiving. In the scheme of things I maintained over the holiday, and have had quite the discipline since - yeah for me! I'm on hell week, so I'm hoping all doesn't go downhill. I've been nursing my knee since injuring it last week on an odd-angled leg press machine. It really hurt my feelings to have to miss two days of volleyball last week and not being able to anything but cycle, but at my age I'm not going to be silly and ignore what my body is saying.

There's not much else to tell...life is good.
posted by heavenlydm @ 7:13 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Oh boy Diane do I know where you are coming from. I am glad you are listening to your body. I have finally decided to also. Good for you and staying disciplined. Are ya giving lessons?? :) Take care!

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    Definitely listen to your body. The last thing you need is an injury. Good for you for maintaining through Thanksgiving. I'd call that a victory!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: heavenlydm
Home: Southeast, United States
About Me: I'm doing all I can to be kicked out of "Chubby Chick USA."
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
The Main Dish

My Progress Pictures
Liberty Church
Nutrisystem
Fat Fighter Blogs
Jazzman's Support Forum

Fellow Loosers
Powered by

15n41n1

BLOGGER